What is a Full-Time course?
They are exciting options for young people aged 16-18 who want to achieve a recognised qualification through further education in their chosen career. Whilst on the course you will also improve your English and Maths qualifications if you didn’t get a Grade C or above at GCSE.
Is it for me?
If sixth form isn’t for you, and you feel ready to move on from the school environment, then we are the route to success you have been looking for. These courses provide you with a recognised qualification and practical, hands-on opportunities in a work placement whilst building your confidence and experience.
• Our excellent record of progressing learners onto Apprenticeships or into employment
• Comfortable, supportive learning environment
• No more than 12 students in a class
• Full kitchen facilities and food provided
• Discounted travel passes available
(depending on circumstances)
How to apply
How long are the courses?
Most of the full-time courses last one academic year.