What is a traineeship?
Traineeships can prepare you for your future career, helping you to get ready for the world of work and improving your chances of getting an Apprenticeship.
Our Traineeships last an average of 12 weeks, with the content tailored to your individual needs.
You could be suitable if you are:
• unemployed (or work less than 16 hours per week) and have little work experience
• motivated to work
• aged 16 to 18 and qualified below Level 3 OR are aged 19 to 24 and are qualified below Level 2
• Puts you in a better position to compete for an Apprenticeship or other job
• Gives you the opportunity to build your CV and get vital experience with local and national employers
• Employers are at the centre of Traineeships to ensure they give you the skills you need to secure a job
• Improving your English and Maths skills will boost your chances of getting a job
• At the end of the work experience placement you’ll get a reference and an exit interview, or a job interview if a role becomes available, with the company