We have been successfully providing training and education in the East Midlands area for over 30 years and are confident that you will have a quality learning experience during your time with us. Whatever course you choose, we provide a high level of guidance and support enabling you to achieve your potential.
• Our learners are from all sectors of society.
• We want you to feel good, respected and be able to achieve the best you can.
• We provide equality and fairness for you regardless of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion, age or care responsibilities.
• We will not discriminate against you, neither will we tolerate discrimination by others.
• We provide detailed and impartial information, advice and guidance (IAG) to help people find the right career choice for them.
• We have a monthly calendar of equality and diversity events where we explore and celebrate different topics such as diversity, human rights, disability awareness and cultural celebrations with all of our learners and staff.
Jackie Loftus is our dedicated Learner Support Manager. Her role is to ensure that all the learners at Access Training are supported correctly throughout their time with us.
She looks at any barriers individuals may have, related to their learning and attendance, and, with them, looks at how we can overcome these.
Jackie also administrates the bursary and will help with financial information that learners need.
For more information about learner support, including benefits, childcare, travel cards and free meals, please click here.
"All the staff and everyone there are very welcoming, helpful and understanding. The training provided is good and meets objectives."
"Can work at your own pace and at the times best to suit you."
"The best thing about Access Training is the support and friendliness of staff."
"It’s flexible, you can start any time in the year. You can volunteer and do the work independently. You don’t have to attend college."
"Excellent support and freedom to relatively work at your own pace."